Buy Download the Book — It's FREE!
- That's right ... Here's Something About General Semantics costs you nothing. All you have to do is follow the directions, abide by a few restrictions, and it's yours.
- The book consists of a 4 MB PDF file. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software, Version 7 or later (as of November 2009, current version is 9.2).
- You cannot edit or copy the file other than for your own personal use.
- You can print the file or selected pages from the file.
- Right-click the Download Now button below to save the file on your computer, or left-click to open the file within your browser and then save to your computer.
- A convenient hyperlinked version of the Contents for this eBook can be accessed using the Acrobat Reader’s Bookmarks feature, located in the left panel in most Reader configurations.
- The “Find” search feature within the Acrobat Reader (or equivalent) performs a text-searchable function for the book.
- Links within the eBook provide direct access to online videos on ThisIsNotThat that augment the text.
Like it? Consider a Donation
When I visited India to give a series of GS presentations in 2007, our host, Mr. BK Parekh of Mumbai and Pidilite Industries, shared with us an educational and inspirational journal he publishes occasionally, which he distributes throughout India at no cost. He translates the Gujarati title of the journal, Gamta no kariye Gulal, as "If you get what you like, don't keep it; rather, share it." In that spirit, I gladly share Something About General Semantics. If you find something of value in this book, please refer a friend or two to this page so you can share the book with them. And if you value the book such that you would like to monetize that value, I appreciatively accept donations of any amount via PayPal or credit card.